Certifications and Marks
UNI EN ISO 14001:2015
As part of the continued growth and development of Baldassari Cavi, there was the need to adopt a responsible approach to the achievement of environmental and social goals, as well as those of economic nature. From September 2013 has been implemented environmental management system certified by IMQ/CSQ dated 05/03/2018 in accordance with the International Standard UNI EN ISO 14001:2015.
In order to guarantee the compliance with HSE-Q policy, Baldassari Cavi provides all the necessary resources for the continuous improvement of its environmental performance.
Environmental management is based on the following criteria: prevention, protection, information and participation and has as its main objectives:
- management of activities in accordance with the laws and administrative regulations, as far as internal integrative dispositive
- the efficient management of processes, in order to reduce energy and water consumption as well as the production of waste through the promoting of the immediate recovery or final destination
- the evaluation of suppliers according to quality standards and environmental safety, operating in full compliance with the Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU) and the RoHS Directive (2011/65 /EC)
- awareness and training of personnel for an active and responsible participation
- constant monitoring of environmental performance indicators defined by the organization
- periodic review of targets and programs to evaluate their effectiveness and take measures in response
The commitment to the preservation of the environment, the respect for the law and the continuous improvement of recent years have made possible for Baldassari Cavi to achieve excellent performance in reducing its impact on the surrounding environment.